Important ERTC Updates!
Employee Retention Tax Credit
What your CPA may not be telling you…
We are excited to continue to serve our member base with great networking, resources, speakers, benefits, & more.
Before the program ends, we would like to help our members get clarity on the Federal Government Employee Retention Tax Credit and what your CPA may not be telling you or aware of. Many of you as business owners took advantage of the PPP program. We know that more than likely you have heard ads on the radio, seen Facebook marketing, received emails, and even received phone calls in regard to ERTC. With so many people pitching ERTC, it’s hard to know who to trust, what the program is, and know if it’s right for your business.
The Green Area Chamber has partnered up with TMG Business Solutions, a partner of Jorns and Associates, to do an information driven 30 minute lunchtime webinar to help businesses & business owners get informed on ERTC. TMG & Jorns are currently working with other Northeast Ohio Chambers helping to educate their membership base. In this webinar you will learn the following:
- What is ERTC and how do I receive up to $26,000 per W2 employee? (That is not a loan and does not need to be paid back)
- Why is there so much confusion when it comes to ERTC?
- How does ERTC work?
- How much is my company potentially eligible for?
- What should you look for in a firm when considering ERTC?
- Is it worth getting a second opinion on ERTC?
- What your CPA or accountant may not be telling you or know.
If you are unable to attend the webinar, but would still like to consult with Brian, you may schedule a time to meet with him on his calendar, click HERE. Please note you must have at least 2 Full Time (30+ hours) W2 employees, not including you or a spouse.